What does this plugin do?
- automatically uploads files to your Gravity Forms upload directory using Ajax
- provides two ways of uploading files – a single ‘Ajax Upload’ field and in the ‘List’ field
- optional automatic image size reducing and compression
Includes an easy to use settings page that allows you to configure:
- maximum file size, in megabytes (MB)
- allowed file types, by file extension
- configure the Gravity Forms upload directory path in an easy to use settings
- allows upload directory path to include form ID, hashed form ID, user ID, hashed user ID, year and month
- image size reduction, in px
- JPEG image quality
- and more !
How to I use the plugin?
Simply install and activate the plugin – no configuration required.
Open your Gravity Form, and either add the ‘Ajax Upload’ field to your form, or a ‘List’ field and use the tick boxes to make a column an upload field.
To configure the plugin, go to the Gravity Forms -> Settings -> Ajax Upload menu.