This plugin is an add-on for the Gravity Forms plugin. If you haven’t already bought Gravity Forms buy one now!
What does this plugin do?
- connect your forms to the Australian Business Register ABN Lookup tool
- verify the ABN status and entity details
- prefill ABN status, entity name, entity type, location and GST status into form fields
- use conditional logic and validation to enforce which entities can complete your form
Includes an easy to use settings page that allows you to configure:
- enter your unique GUID (necessary to use the plugin features – provided by the Australian Business Register, see web services registration)
- disable plugin CSS styles – allowing you to create your own styles
- customise error messages and prompts displayed to form users
See a demo of this plugin at demo.itsupportguides.com/abn-lookup-for-gravity-forms
How to I use the plugin?
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Open the ABN Lookup for Gravity forms settings page (Gravity Forms -> Settings -> ABN Lookup menu) and enter your unique GUID (necessary to use the plugin features – provided by the Australian Business Register, see web services registration)
- In your form add or edit a ‘Single Line Text’ field
- In the field settings, place a tick next to the ‘ABN Lookup field’ option
To pre-fill GST status from an ABN Lookup field
- Add a ‘Radio Buttons’ field
- Place a tick next to the ‘GST results field’ option
- Using the ‘Link ABN Lookup field’ drop down select the ABN Lookup field to link to the field to
Have a suggestion, comment or request?
Please leave a detailed message on the support tab.
Let me know what you think
Please take the time to review the plugin. Your feedback is important and will help me understand the value of this plugin.
Gravity Forms is a trademark of Rocketgenius, Inc.
This plugins is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. The author shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use the plugin.
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.
Comments are closed.